Client Services Manager
- Colorado, Wyoming, St. Louis, Florida, and Utah.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you are responsible for supporting advisors in daily operations. You’ll represent Vista’s unique brand to clients while helping shape it from the inside out. Through creative collaboration with our lead advisors, you’ll help build the Vista Way of providing exceptional client service and advisor support. Though your responsibilities are largely client-driven, additional operational and administrative support is also part of the role. Responsibilities include:
- Establishing a rapport with clients as a trusted liaison between the client and their Advisor.
- Working directly with third-party Custodians and Advisors to support client needs.
- Client account onboarding and information maintenance, including coordinating account transfers and confirming cost basis information for incoming assets.
- Populating and maintaining systems data and client files, and coordinating client paperwork.
- Account administration including money movements and payments on taxes, insurance premiums, etc., verifying client account cash balances, and generating and reviewing monthly available cash reports.
- Implementing Advisor investment recommendations via trading through our Financial Custodial System (Fidelity).
- Alternative investment subscriptions/redemptions and Limited Partnership agreements.
- Managing weekly client meeting schedules and supporting advisors in preparation for client meetings.
- Administrative duties such as handling inbound and outbound mail, reconciling monthly expense reports, scheduling coordination, marketing and branding assistance as needed, and other general support as requested.
Who You Are and How You Work
You’re energized by the challenge of being on a small, ambitious team. You are willing to jump in and research unique and complex situations as they arise, knowing that your suggestions are helping to build the foundation of the Vista client experience. Here are some other ways we’d describe you and how you work:
- Exceptionally well-organized, and can manage and prioritize daily workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to high quality work, showing excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great communicator with courage to follow up on outstanding tasks.
- A curious critical thinker and problem solver who knows when to Google and when to ask a team member.
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of clients and team members and take the initiative to support them even if they haven’t yet stated the need.
- Flexible, and able to handle ambiguity and unexpected situations.
- Five or more years of experience relevant to the responsibilities listed above (experience with Ultra High Net Worth individuals is a plus).
- Ability to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion.
- Ease with technology.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with Adobe Cloud for PDF generation and e-signature is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial custodial systems (Fidelity knowledge is a plus).
- Series license or other financial designation a plus.