- St. Louis (In Office)
As an Executive Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the executive team in their daily operations. You’ll represent Vista’s unique brand while helping shape it from the inside out. Through creative collaboration with our executive team, you’ll help build the Vista Way of providing exceptional service and support. Though your responsibilities are largely administrative, additional operational and client support is also part of the role. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence.
- Filing important documents, such as reports, meeting notes, emails, and letters.
- Managing weekly client meeting schedules and supporting advisors in preparation for client meetings.
- Keeping the teams calendars up to date, including adding events, rescheduling appointments and providing daily briefings.
- Acting as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, colleagues, clients, and customers.
- Conducting research and creating reports on various topics based on the needs of the executive.
- Planning and organizing events that take place externally, such as fundraisers, sporting tournaments, and appreciation events.
- Populating and maintaining systems data and client files, and coordinating client paperwork.
- Keeping important information and documents organized physically, and electronically.
- Administrative duties such as handling inbound and outbound mail, reconciling monthly expense reports, scheduling coordination, marketing and branding assistance as needed, and other general support as requested.
Who You Are and How You Work
You’re energized by the challenge of being on a small, ambitious team. You are willing to jump in and research unique and complex situations as they arise, knowing that your suggestions are helping to build the foundation of the Vista client experience. Here are some other ways we’d describe you and how you work:
- Exceptionally well organized and can manage and prioritize daily workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to high quality work, showing excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great communicator with courage to follow up on outstanding tasks.
- A curious critical thinker and problem solver who knows when to Google and when to ask a team member.
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of clients and team members and take the initiative to support them even if they haven’t yet stated the need.
- Flexible, and able to handle ambiguity and unexpected situations.
- Ability to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion.
- Ease with technology.
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.