Family Wealth Relationship Manager
- Colorado, Wyoming, St. Louis, Florida, and Utah.
As a Family Wealth Relationship Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of our high-net-worth clients by providing comprehensive financial planning advice and investment solutions. You will apply your strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills, and activate your creative thinking to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations.
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing exceptional service, expert advice, and ongoing support.
- Develop customized financial plans and investment strategies that align with clients' long-term financial goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulatory changes to ensure clients are provided with the most current and relevant financial advice.
- Conduct thorough analyses of clients' financial situations, including their assets, liabilities, income, and expenses, to create personalized financial plans and investment strategies.
- Monitor clients' investment portfolios regularly and make adjustments as needed to ensure they remain aligned with their financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Support the Family Wealth Advisor and collaborate with the team as needed.
- Coordinate with other financial professionals, such as attorneys and accountants, to complete comprehensive financial planning strategies.
- Participate in marketing and business development activities to attract new clients and build the firm's brand.
Who You Are and How You Work
We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to join our team. You are curious, collaborative (or have a growth mindset?), and energized by exploring unique solutions.
There is no one personality type that is best suited for a job as a Family Wealth Relationship Manager. However, certain skill sets can be helpful for success in this role:
Analytical Thinking: Wealth Management Strategists must be able to analyze complex financial information, conduct thorough research, and develop customized financial plans and investment strategies that align with clients' long-term goals. Strong analytical thinking skills are necessary for success in this role.
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Wealth Management Strategists must have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, as they are responsible for building relationships with clients and growing the business. A willingness to take initiative, be proactive, and think creatively is important for success in this role.
Attention to Detail: Wealth Management Strategists must have a keen eye for detail, as even small errors or oversights can have significant financial consequences. Attention to detail is essential for success in this role.
Integrity: Wealth Management Strategists must act with the utmost integrity and honesty, as they are responsible for managing clients' finances and providing financial advice that can have significant consequences. Clients must trust their Wealth Management Strategist to act in their best interest at all times.
Communication Skills: Wealth Management Strategists must be able to communicate complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner to clients who may not have a financial background. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for success in this role.
Interpersonal Skills: Wealth Management Strategists must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, team members, and other professionals in the financial industry. Strong interpersonal skills are essential for success in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field.
- Series 65 or equivalent licensing
- At least 5 years of experience in financial planning, investment management, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Professional certifications such as CFP, CFA, or CPA preferred.
- Must be licensed to sell securities, insurance, and other financial products.
- Familiarity with financial planning software and tools.
- Strong business acumen and ability to participate in marketing and business development activities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.