- 21 years of wealth management experience, 17 years of leadership experience in banking institutions
- Currently leads CIBC Midwest Team overseeing approximately $800 million in client positions
- Received a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Marquette University.
- Born and raised in St. Louis currently lives in the Central West End
- Married to Brooke, with four kids (Claire, Caitlin, Daniel, and Patrick)
- He is involved in local organizations including Forest Park Forever, The Men and Women of St. Roch, The Central West End Association and with various children’s athletic teams.